* KATANA Multi Layered Zirconia: (38-42% Translucent), Fluxural Strength 557-748 MPa), 4 Layer structure : 35% Enamel layer, 2X15% Transition layer, and 35% Body (Dentin)layer, It is Pre-Shade Monolithic Zirconia and available in following Shades. Greatly increase shade repeatability, and improve turnaround time.
- UTML: A1 A2 A3 A3.5 A4 B1 B2 B3 B4 C1 C2 C3 C4 D2 D3 D4
- STML: A1 A2 A3 A3.5 A4 B1 B2 B3 C1 C2 C3 D2 D3
* Anterior Crown: 0.8 mm minimum reduce
* Posterior Crown: 1.0 mm minimum reduce
* veneer: 0.4 mm minimum reduce
* Inlay/onlay: 1.0 mm minimum reduce
O. Cementation: Multi Layered Zirconia Bonding with PANAVIA V5 and PANAVIA SA Cement Plus.
* BruxZir 16 : (Fluxural Strength up to 10500 MPa), BruxZir 16 is a series of 16 pre-shaded zirconia blanks that match all of the VITA Classical shades.
* Hight Translucent Zirconia (Argen Z HT): ( 45% Translucent, 1250 MPa), available in16 Shades plus Bleach. for full contour crown and bridge up to 16 units Bridge. A Zirconia Beautiful Enough for the Anterior & Strong Enough for a Full Roundhouse
* Zirconia Crown Cementation: 3M ESPE RelyX Unicem 2, Zirconia restorations cannot be chemically etched.
* Glass Ceramic Crown Cementation: Variolink Esthetic LC ( Ivoclar ViVadent); 3M ESPE RelyX Ultimate
* Metal and Zirconia Crown Cementation: 3M RelyX Luting Plus.
* Shade Taking: We using VITA Linear guide 3D-Master, it is quick and easier to determination of precise tooth shades and uses the same scientific principle and 29 shades found in the popular VITA 3D-Master shade guide. In 2 simple steps the final shade is achieved,
Step 1: Using Value guide, select value shade from lightness 0 to 5.
Step 2: make a detail choice within the determined degree of lightness from step 1 using the corresponding VITA Chroma/Hue guide.
* Avoid Zirconia Fractures: Human biting force ranging from 400 newtons on molars and reduce to 90 newtons on anterior. If a zirconia restoration with a flexural strength of 1100 MPa needs to withstand a force of 400 newtons then the minimum occlusal thickness needs to be 0.6mm, and the connection needs to be 3X3 = 27mm square. Please avoid of create the heat when adjust the zirconia by apply low contact pressure and spray coolant water to prevents micro-fractures where extensive heat created.